- Pc Gamepad For Windows 10
- Mac Joystick
- Best Game Controllers For Mac
- Gamepad Games For Pc
- Buy A Wii U Gamepad
Gaming on a Mac is not what Apple is historically known for. However, with Apple delving into the fledgling virtual and augmented reality space, some traditional game interfaces and not so traditional interfaces (think HTC wands or Valve's knuckle controllers) now need to be supported on macOS to reap the VR/AR benefits to their fullest.
To ready you for some amazing VR pilot games such as Eve: Valkyrie that utilize a traditional game Xbox game controller, we're here to show you how to connect one to your Mac! In the past this method only applied to the Xbox 360 controller, but the latest version of the software you'll be using also now supports the Xbox One controller.
How to download and install the drivers
We're assuming that you already own a wired Xbox controller, but if you're needing to buy, a standard controller is about $50. You'll need to connect it to your Mac using a microUSB cable which, sadly, isn't included. If you buy a third-party wired controller you won't have to worry about this.
Next, follow these steps.
- Launch Safari.
- Navigate to https://github.com/360/Controller/360Controller/releases.
Download the latest release of the 360Controller driver. As of this writing, the latest release is 0.16.5.
- Go to your Downloads folder in Finder.
- Double-click the 360Controllerinstall_*.dmg file.
Double-click the Install360Controller.pkg that pops up in Finder.
- Click Continue.
Again, click Continue.
- Select to Agree the license agreement.
- Click Install.
Agree to allow a restart of the computer by clicking Continue Installation.
- Click Restart.
You can optionally have the downloaded file Moved to Trash.
- Upon restarting the computer start System Preferences from the dock or the ï£¿ menu.
- Click on Xbox 360 Controllers.
How to connect your Xbox 360 controller
Once you've installed the drivers, you'll now logically see that there are No devices found, since we have yet to physically connect the game controller to the Mac.
- Plug in your controller to your Mac. If you have a current model MacBook or MacBook Pro, you'll need a USB-C to USB-A adapter.
- Click OK when the System Extension Blocked warning message pops up.
- Go into System Preferences via the dock or ï£¿ menu.
Click Security & Privacy.
- Under the General tab click the Lock at the bottom left.
Enter your password and click Unlock.
- Click Allow.
Your Xbox wired controller should now be connected! What microsoft should i get for college mac.
I am super stoked about developers climbing aboard the VR/AR hype train. As a mere consumer of VR, I can only hope for more and more creative minds to get on board. If you're a VR/AR developer, or even better yet, a macOS VR/AR developer, what other ways can Apple help promote virtual reality on their platform? Let us know in the comments!
Updated April 2018: Updated to reflect that this method also now supports the Xbox One controller.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
Pc Gamepad For Windows 10âŒšï¸x8Fâœ¨ðŸ˜Ž
We review the subtly blingy LAUT OMBRE SPARKLE Strap for Apple Watch
Bring a little bit of sparkle to your wrist, but not too much, with this colorful genuine leather Apple Watch band.
Mobile Gamepad – BETA is an application that, in conjunction with the Windows application, will allow us to use our Android terminal as if it were a console control. Microsoft.
One of the advantages of Mobile Gamepad with respect to other similar applications of Android (that there are), is that it will allow us to configure different profiles for different games. That is, we can configure the keys of our terminal for several games, so that we only have to do this process once.
Another feature of the most interesting is that we can use the Android terminal accelerometer in simulation and driving games. Thanks to this feature, we can tilt our mobile phone to move a vehicle from left to right, achieving an effect similar to what we would have with a steering wheel.
Mobile Gamepad – BETA is an excellent way to take advantage of an Android terminal when we go to play on PC. Except for titles that require very precise controls, the experience we get with Mobile Gamepad is more than satisfactory.
More from Us: LG Optimus G Pro Specs.
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Entertainment App Mobile Gamepad on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Mobile Gamepad on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Mobile Gamepad” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Mobile Gamepad icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Mobile Gamepad APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install Mobile Gamepad for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Mobile Gamepad For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: Al-Moazin Lite (Prayer Times) For PC (Windows & MAC).
Best Game Controllers For Mac
Mobile Gamepad for Android:
Gamepad Games For Pc
Buy A Wii U Gamepad
A Professional Business Analyst, Tech Author and Writer since 2013. Always talking about Tech and innovation in both Software and Hardware worlds. Majorly Expert in Windows and Android, Software, Mobile Apps and Video Marketing. You can Reach on me on Social Media.