How to combine two lists without duplicates in Excel?
There are two lists in your worksheet, and some of values in the lists are duplicates, and you want to combine these two lists and just leave the unique values, as shown as the below screenshots, how can you do?
Aug 25, 2012 This Video will help you to compare or match 2 columns in EXCEL. For any help or query, please write to me at: email@example.com. How to compare data in two columns to find duplicates in Excel - Method 2: Use a Visual Basic macro Start Excel. Press ALT+F11 to start the Visual Basic editor. On the Insert menu, select Module. Enter the following code in a module sheet. Press ALT+F11 to return to Excel.
- Reuse Anything: Add the most used or complex formulas, charts and anything else to your favorites, and quickly reuse them in the future.
- More than 20 text features: Extract Number from Text String; Extract or Remove Part of Texts; Convert Numbers and Currencies to English Words.
- Merge Tools: Multiple Workbooks and Sheets into One; Merge Multiple Cells/Rows/Columns Without Losing Data; Merge Duplicate Rows and Sum.
- Split Tools: Split Data into Multiple Sheets Based on Value; One Workbook to Multiple Excel, PDF or CSV Files; One Column to Multiple Columns.
- Paste Skipping Hidden/Filtered Rows; Count And Sum by Background Color; Send Personalized Emails to Multiple Recipients in Bulk.
- Super Filter: Create advanced filter schemes and apply to any sheets; Sort by week, day, frequency and more; Filter by bold, formulas, comment..
- More than 300 powerful features; Works with Office 2007-2019 and 365; Supports all languages; Easy deploying in your enterprise or organization.
Combine lists without duplicates with Remove Duplicates in Excel
Amazing! Using Efficient Tabs in Excel Like Chrome, Firefox and Safari!
Save 50% of your time, and reduce thousands of mouse clicks for you every day!
To combine two lists and remove duplicate values in Excel, you can do as follow:
Excel Match Function
1. Copy one of the two lists and paste it to the bottom of the other list, see screenshot:
2. Select the list and click Data > Remove Duplicates, see screenshot:
3. In the Remove Duplicates dialog, if your column has no header, uncheck My data has headers, and then click OK. See screenshot:
Excel Compare Two Columns Text
4. Then a dialog displays on the screen to tell you the duplicates have been delete, click OK. See screenshot:
You can see the result:
Combine lists without duplicates with VBA
In Excel, a VBA also can help you combine the two lists without duplicates.
1. Hold ALT button and press F11 on the keyboard to open a Microsoft Visual Basic for Application window.
2. Click Insert > Module, and copy the VBA into the module.
VBA: Combine lists without duplicates
3. Click Run button or press F5 to run the VBA.
Can i run microsoft access on a mac windows 7. Software developers, data architects and power users have expressed a need to run Microsoft Access on their Mac without partitioning their hard drives or restarting. Firstly, if you fall into this category, Parallels Desktop for Mac can assist you with developing application software without.
4. A dialog displayed on the screen, and you can select the range you want to combine. See screenshot:
5. Click OK, then another dialog popped up for you to select a cell to output the combined result. See screenshot:
6. Click OK. You can see the lists have been combined.
Tip: The result cannot reserve the cells formatting after running the above VBA.
Microsoft Outlook Keeps Crashing on Mac. Quit all active apps, then go to the Home folder - Documents - open Microsoft User Data. Drag the Office Identities folder to the Desktop. Launch the Outlook app. If this resolves the freezing/crashing issue, you need to troubleshoot the Outlook database. Feb 18, 2012 Word keeps freezing and I have to Force Quit! Very frustrating. I keep having the same problem with Microsoft Office for Mac (I have Mac OSX 10.7.3) on my previous Macbook and now on. Jun 26, 2019 Another method that you can try if the Microsoft word is freezing on Mac is resetting the Word Preferences. It is one of the main reasons that cause issues in Word or other MS Office applications. You have to reset the preferences according to Mac. Microsoft word freezes on mac pro. When you save, Word for Mac crashes or quits Step 1: Download and install all Office updates. Step 2: Check the hard disc name. Step 3: Save to a different location. Step 4: Empty the AutoRecovery folder. Step 5: Remove Word preferences. Step 6: Create a new user account. Step 7: Test saving. Apr 20, 2018 Make sure your Mac has a working internet connection, then: Update Mac OS X. Open the App store and click on the Updates button. Install the updates. After, in any Office application go to the Help menu and choose Check for Updates to launch the.
Combine lists without duplicates with Kutools for Excel
With installed Kutools for Excel, you can use the Select duplicates & unique cells function to solve the problem that combine two list without duplicates.
Kutools for Excel includes more than 300 handy Excel tools. Free to try with no limitation in 30 days. Get it Now
1. Copy one of the two lists and paste it to the bottom of the other list, select the new list, then click Kutools > Select Tools > Select duplicates & unique cells. See screenshot:
2. In the Select duplicates & unique cells dialog, check All uniques (Including 1st duplicates), click Ok.
3. Then a dialog pops up to tell you how many unique values have been selected, click OK and Cancel to close two dialogs. See screenshot:
4. And copy the selected unique values and paste them to a new column. See screenshot: