The Outlook for the Mac data files is in form of OLM format and many of the users need to transfer them to Outlook for Windows 2013 versions. Because of this reason for transferring the OLM file to MS Outlook that varies in depending on user’s requirement. Nov 16, 2014 Microsoft Outlook for Mac came with this small glitch, they didn't provide any option to export the mails to Outlook for Windows. You have the Option of manually transferring all your mails through IMAP or making use of a third party software to shift all your mails from Outlook for Mac to Outlook for Windows. Portal office 365 login.
How to copy personal folders from Outlook into Gmail
Note: Recommend to backup Outlook data before doing the following steps.
In Outlook, click on the File Menu, select Import/Export, then select Export the data to a file (.pst format). A set of dialog boxes will outline the process. Backup all the data by selecting the main folder and then check the box for including subfolders.
Step One:Enable Gmail IMAP
Step Two: Set up IMAP Access in Outlook (for Outlook 2007)
- Check to see if your Gmail account is setup with IMAP enabled.
- In the upper right-hand corner of your Gmail account, click on the Settings link.
- Then click on the tab called, 'Forwarding and POP/IMAP'
- Under IMAP Access, check to see if IMAP is enabled, if not click on 'Enable IMAP'
- Click the 'Save Changes' button to activate.
- Step One:Enable Gmail IMAP
- Open up your Outlook email account.
- Create a new Outlook Account. Set the Views in the new Outlook Account to show Folder View.
- Copy your existing Outlook personal folders into your Gmail account.
- Depending on the amount of personal folders and stored emails, this process may take up to a half an hour.
- When complete, your personal folders should be in your Gmail account.
- Close Outlook and Gmail. Reopen Gmail to view personal folders.
Microsoft Outlook For Mac Free
- Jun 12, 2014 Hi Clark. In the past I have tried turning on SSL on both the pop and Imap accounts and here is what i get. 5.7.1: Client host rejected: Access denied. Cannot send mail. The SMTP server does not recognize any of the authentication methods supported by Outlook.
- Gmail is email that's intuitive, efficient, and useful. 15 GB of storage, less spam, and mobile access.
- Nov 11, 2014 Microsoft Outlook for Mac came with this small glitch, they didn't provide any option to export the mails to Outlook for Windows. You have the Option of manually transferring all your mails through IMAP or making use of a third party software to shift all your mails from Outlook for Mac to Outlook for Windows.
- Step 3: Copy your Gmail messages to your desktop. Mac users: If you are using Outlook for Mac 2011, there are other export and import instructions. When you're finished with this step, a copy of your Gmail messages will be stored in a file that Outlook creates on your desktop. The file is called an Outlook Data File (.pst).
- Move Outlook Email to Gmail Related Titles: Office 365 Backup Software 19 - Backup Hotmail mailbox items into Yahoo, Thunderbird, Gmail, Zimbra, etc. Move Message as PDF Outlook 6.0 - Move Message as PDF Outlook with Attachments eM Client Export into Outlook 3.1 - eM Client to Outlook Tool for eM Client export into Outlook PST format Open EML File Format in PDF 6.0 - Open EML file format in.