Follow the appropriate steps to change the hyperlinkcolor in your version of Microsoft Word.
Word for Windows
To change the color or another design feature of a content box, right-click within the box and choose the appropriate menu items to alter the element. Creating a flyer in Word for Mac is easy with the templates Microsoft provides. The instructions here are for Word for Mac 2011 but will be very similar for newer versions, as well. Normally, the background of a Word document in Office 2011 for Mac is white, but you can change the background color — and even apply document theme colors to it. You have to use Print Layout view in Word 2011 for Mac for this to work, so if you’re not already in Print Layout view, click the Print Layout view button at the lower-left corner of the document window to switch to it. The By author colors will look different on different computers, too. Advance Track Changes Options. Insertions Sets a format (default is Underline) and a color (default is By author) when you insert text into a document. You can change the color to a fixed value, or have no color at all in the Color field.
2017-8-27 Lost my product key. Had an 'on-line' purchase (last year 2012) for MS Office for Mac 2011. I need help so I may use this O-P-W programs. This article is for Office for Mac 2011. Are you using Office on PC? See Using product keys with Office 365, Office 2016, or Office 2013. Where do I find my Office for Mac 2011 product key? Once you have your product key, see Activate Office for Mac 2011. When you install or reinstall Microsoft Office, you are prompted to enter the product key. 2020-3-20 Depending on where you bought Office 2011, you can retrieve the product key from Microsoft using the instructions on their website. If this doesn't work for you (ie. You probably don't own a legitimate copy of the program) I'm afraid you're out of luck, I believe the licensing information may be stored in the com.microsoft.office.licensing.plist file which is located in /library/preferences. Mac microsoft office 2011 find product key code.
- From the Home tab, click the small icon () to the right of the word 'Styles'. Alternatively, press
- In the Styles menu, hover your mouse pointer over Hyperlink, and click the triangle that appears to the right.
Note: If you have no hyperlinks in your document, Hyperlink will not appear in the Styles menu.
- From the drop-down menu that appears, select Modify...
- In the 'Formatting' section, choose the color you want, and then click OK to save your changes.
Word for Mac OS X
- From the Format menu, select Style...
- Next to 'List:', make sure All styles is selected. In the 'Styles:' section, select Hyperlink, and then click Modify...
- Click Format, and then select Font...
- From the list under 'Font Color:', choose the color you want. To save your changes, click OK, and then OK again.